Saturday, December 14, 2013

Laws of Love ~ JT Schultz #MySexySaturday

My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop



It's Week #29! Christmas is coming soon.

It's time for a quick time-out from the Christmas and holiday crazies to enjoy 7 words, sentences or paragraphs from a book or WIP showcased on today's hop.

Today is a scene from my released book Laws of Love.



“What if, just for tonight, we pretend there is no Gibson Street project? That I’m just Jack and you’re just Abby.” He shook his head, darted a look to the window, then to the door before he glanced back. “I’ll even be gone before you wake up and tomorrow we’ll see what happens. If I win and you hate me, fine, and if you win, I’ll not hold the fact that I lost millions of dollars against you forever.”
Confusion clouded her mind. “What are you asking for?”
“You. Abby, you were the first woman in a long time to accept me for myself. You didn’t know I had money. You didn’t know I was worth close to a billion dollars, and you didn’t know I own a Maserati and lost my license for thirty days for speeding. You saw just me and didn't care about anything else--”
“I knew how incredibly sexy you looked in your suits and how good you smelled.”
His smile turned wicked. “In all fairness, I wasn’t sure if you were a crack addict who really loved the Easter bunny, or the most amazing creature on earth. The point is you saw me—the person.”
Her heart cracked, she hated the mess they had effectively put themselves into. “I’m still seeing you, and I don’t want to hate you.”
“Then give me tonight and we’ll figure everything out tomorrow after the judge hears both sides.” He shoved a hand through his hair. “What do you think?”


Don't forget to visit more Sexy 7's here:


2 comments:

  1. I love a man that smells good...very hot!
    Evelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...he's very persuasive and smells good too? Damn how will she be able to resist?
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete